Chris Murphy · 26 September, 2020
I’ve taught 10,000+ designers – from students to professionals – all over the world, over the last two decades. Join me and learn from a Who’s Who of the world’s leading designer-thinkers. Places are limited, but talks are free for our members, and your first talk is free, so you can see how The School of Design works.
These are just a handful of the people I’ve been talking to about our next series of talks. Our 2021 talks will be badged under the banner of ‘Seasons’ (like a Netflix season of Abstract). We’ll be theming our seasons, with the first season focusing on the effects of the pandemic, titled: ‘Rethinking Everything’.
- Jordan Moore, Founder, Dawson Andrews
- Dan Mall, Founder, Superfriendly
- Chris Hammond, Principal Designer, IBM
- Saron Yitbarek, Founder, Disco
- Mills, Founder, ustwo Games
Next up… Jordan Moore
19.00 GMT · Tuesday, 19 January
Our first talk of 2021 is Jordan Moore, co-founder of Dawson Andrews. At Dawson-Andrews, Moore has worked with world-class companies including: Toys’R’Us, Danske Bank and Lagom.
He’ll be joining us, however, to talk about his work exploring the rapidly emerging ‘networked notes’ movement (also referred to as the ‘second brain’ movement), powered by tools like Roam Research, Obsidian and TiddlyWiki.
Read more and sign up… 👇🏻
2020 Designer Talks
We were fortunate to be joined by an incredible cross-section of designers and designer-thinkers throughout 2020. We're currently putting together our first 2021 season.
- Elliot Jay Stocks, 8 Faces
- Sarah Richards, Content Design London
- Fabio Basile, Fortnight Studio
- Andy Budd, Clearleft
- Vic Bell, Iconographer
- Emma Hauldren, Ford
- Eva-Lotta Lamm, Designer and Visual Thinker
- Jack Butcher, Visualize Value
- Tim Van Damme, Abstract
- Iain McConchie, Headspace
- Meg Lewis, Designer, Comedian, Dribbble, SuperHi!…